IntelLinx is an energetic, fast-paced, growing company which builds an array of products on SaaS platform for legal associations. It’s clientele include some of the most highly regarded legal associations across the U.S. and going through transformation from small start up to a dominant player in the industry. Most importantly, clients love it’s products.
Sales Account Executive / Business Development Specialist
IntelLinx is looking for a talented Sales Executive and Business Development Specialist to sell its SaaS products to legal associations.
– Interact with potential clients to sell and close the deals (not just lead qualification).
– Understand potential client needs and effectively communicate how IntelLinx will meet those needs.
– Qualify prospects to determine if they might benefit from the product or need technical help.
– Communicate with client executives and directors by email and phone.
– Meet monthly sales targets.
– Update interactions in the internal sales tracking software.
– Provide feedback to product team on your observations of prospect needs and how messages are resonating.
Skills and experience needed
– 1-3 Years of experience in B2B Inside sales roles. 1+ years of experience (ideally in a high tech company).
– Strong desire to work in a fast paced SaaS start-up environment.
– Energetic, fearless attitude — comfortable in phone and email conversations.
– Ability to work in a team environment and learn fast.
– Technical aptitude to understand the basics of customers’ needs and the IntelLinx solutions.
– Experience using Salesforce.com and other sales tools.
Employment Type: Part-time and Independent Contractors
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.